Tuesday, September 2, 2008

MY 5s :)

I was going through David Blacker’s (RFN1) blog, and there he had 10 things that make him happy. Further he stated that this 10 thing ‘thing’ is on almost every blog etc etc.
Seeing this, I decided to fill my blog with few of my 10s; started squeezing my brain on brainstorming for 10s; realized it was not very easy; made it 8; made it 6; made it five. Five worked, five was not a big number, not small either.

So, here is ‘MY 5s’ for you.
These are not in any particular order, as that was another strenuous task I found out.

5 things that make me sing

1. rain
2. hearing my favorite songs
3. surprises
4. anxiety
5. being home

5 things that make me feel happy (other than family and friends :)

1. music
2. spotting an elephant on a journey
3. traveling
4. reading
5. rain

5 things that make me go mad

1. SMOKING
2. phone calls early in the morning (early for me starts at 2 am and extends till 9 am)
3. being told to eat or sleep (who ever, when ever, where ever)
4. littering on streets
5. miss pronouncing my name

5 things that boost my spirit

1. music
2. black tea
3. surprise call or message from a friend
4. a lovely movie
5. being alone

5 things that make me nervous

1. money
2. numbers
3. money
4. numbers
5. money

5 words I use very often

1. interesting
2. lovely
3. okey
4. sweet
5. yes/no :)

5 religious/spiritual places I want to visit

1. Kerala/Thrichoor
2. Buddhagaya
3. Kyoto
4. Pinnawala elephants' orphange (it is my religion!!!!)
5. Amritsar (once more)

5 things I want to write about

1. my biography
2. ‘teaching’ as I see it
3. the men I met online –‘online’ men ;)
4. my cousin Chooty
5. ELEPHANTS

5 things I want to learn

1. Zulu
2. playing the guitar
3. Japanese/Arab calligraphy
4. making the softest chapatti
5. to sit in one place for a considerable time (starts from 10 min)



Rakshi’s foot note 1:
Author of “A cause untrue”
http://blacklightarrow.wordpress.com/

3 comments:

vageesh said...

Rakshi it is wonderful a poem with pathos. Though my language abilities are not very great i could relish it.

By the way i became on of the followers of your blog.

soon i too will write something worth reading in my blog too.

Kirubakar said...

If u find time, and If u know tamil..
visit my blog..

http://kirubaas.blogspot.com..

SARVARAKSHANI said...
This comment has been removed by the author.